Welcome to Bishan Gari Purification Industries PLC.
Bishan Gari Purification industry is an African firm committed to increasing affordable access to potable water supply for all those who need it. Bishan Gari is committed to helping Africans towards self determination by providing affordable and sustainable access to clean water. The product and WASH interventions provided through Bishan Gari helps people in the developing world to gain access to clean water. This is a local technology/innovation helping to provide equity and access to sanitation and hygiene.
A single Bishan Gari sachet can treat 20 liters of turbid and disease infested water. We ensure the safety of all of our users thus only using scientifically approved compositions that implement the highest quality of inputs to purify contaminated water.
- Add 20 liters of raw water into a bucket
- Open the sachet and add the contents of the sachet into the bucket.
- Stir rapidly with a stick for 2 minutes and then stir slowly for an additional 3-5 minutes
- Wait for 30 minutes until the flocks settle and all the germs die, the longer the detention time the clearer the treated water
- Strain the water through a thick cotton cloth into a safe water storage container and then bury the settled substances (I.E: sludge)
- The water is finally ready for consumption. The treated water can be used until finished – make sure to store in a safe water container
Bishan Gari Purification industry is an Ethiopian firm committed to increasing affordable access to potable water supply for all those who need it.